Scrum master skills matrix template
Download your free template here
With our free scrum master skills matrix template, you will receive a clear overview of the skills that are present in your organization, as well as those that are missing. Using this information, you can develop and implement a plan to ensure that your employees’ skills are up to date, comprehensive, compliant, and ready for the future.
- Certified ScrumMaster (CSM)
- Professional Scrum Master (PSM)
- SAFe 5.0 Scrum Master Certification
- Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO)
- SAFe 5.0 Advanced Scrum Master Certification
- Certified Scrum Professional (CSP)
- Certified Agile Leadership (CAL)
- Agile Certified Practitioner (ACP)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP)
- Certified Product Owner (CPO)
- Certified Scrum Developer (CSD)
- Kanban Management Professional (KMP)
- SAFe 5.0 for Teams Certification
- Certified Scrum Trainer (CST)
- PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)
- Disciplined Agile Scrum Master (DASM)
- Certified Agile Service Manager (CASM)
Agile Methodologies: Understanding and implementing agile methodologies is crucial for scrum masters. Certifications such as the Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) or the Professional Scrum Master (PSM) can demonstrate proficiency in agile methodologies.
Facilitation: Facilitating effective meetings and conversations is an important skill for scrum masters. Certifications such as the Certified Professional Facilitator (CPF) or the Certified Master Facilitator (CMF) can demonstrate proficiency in facilitation.
Team Development: Developing high-performing teams is a key responsibility for scrum masters. Certifications such as the Certified Team Performance Coach (CTPC) or the Certified Scrum Developer (CSD) can demonstrate proficiency in team development.
Agile Coaching: Coaching and mentoring individuals and teams is an important aspect of the scrum master role. Certifications such as the Agile Certified Coach (ACC) or the Certified Enterprise Coach (CEC) can demonstrate proficiency in agile coaching.
Agile Leadership: Leading and managing in an agile environment requires a unique skill set. Certifications such as the Agile Leadership Certification (ALC) or the Agile Leadership Academy can demonstrate proficiency in agile leadership.
Skills management software can help Scrum Masters track the skills of team members and identify areas where additional training or support may be necessary, ultimately improving team performance and product quality.