Skills management software for food and beverage
Maintain a clear overview of skills and training with our dynamic skills matrix for food and beverage organizations
Stay ahead of the curve
Chart the course for skills development and training in your organization, ensuring that your employees possess the skills and qualifications to stay current, relevant, and ready for the future. Identify and close skills gaps, track and manage training, and more – setting your organization up for present and future success.
- Use real-time skills matrices with an intuitive central dashboard
- Store all your training documentation in one place
- Grant employees access to their own skills portfolio, as well as self-assessments to ensure they stay on track
Food-safe, compliant, audit-ready
Ensure your organization is safe for your employees – and fully compliant with all legal requirements. With AG5’s skills management software, you’ll maintain a transparent, audit-proof overview of employees’ certification statuses, proving your commitment to continuous improvement.
- Ensure a safer, more efficient workplace
- Maintain a transparent, audit-proof overview of your employees’ certification statuses
- Map and meet requirements for food-safety qualifications and certifications, such as Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP)
Your map to a cost-effective future
Clear oversight of the skills and qualifications that your employees possess – and those that are needed – provide you with budgetary confidence you need to plan efficiently and effectively. You’ll spend less and use less – all while ensuring your resources are appropriately allocated.
- Enjoy easy oversight of the skills your employees possess – and those they need
- Create effective, efficient training plans across your entire organization
- Reduce costs with a clear developmental roadmap
You can prepare for a food and safety management audit by ensuring your organization is fully compliant with legal requirements, involving relevant employees, reviewing all necessary documentation – and potentially performing an internal audit.
A food-safety certifications shows that an organization – or an organization’s employees – meet industry standards for safely handling or working with food-related products, processes, or systems in the supply chain.
There are many food-safety certifications. Among the most common are:
- Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) certification
- Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) recognized schemes such as BRCGS, SQF, FSSC 22000, and others
- ISO 22000 certification
- Safe Quality Food (SQF) certification
A business is first responsible for food safety the moment it begins handling food, beginning with sourcing raw materials and including processing, packaging, and distribution. All businesses that are involved in any stage of the food supply chain must adhere to industry standards for food safety.
Hazard analysis and critical control points (HACCP) ensures that food safety is addressed in all steps of the supply chain, from raw material production to consumption. You can assess whether your team meets HACCP requirements by conducting a hazard analysis and using it to identify gaps or areas for improvement. You can also establish control measures, monitoring procedures, and corrective actions for potential hazards – as well as maintain clear records of all HACCP procedures and activities.
The International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 22000 is a food safety management system standard that covers all aspects of the food production process, including food safety, quality, and regulatory compliance.
Using AG5’s skills management software, you can easily keep track of all necessary qualifications and documentation related to an ISO 22000 certification, leveraging intuitive dashboards that provide you with a clear understanding of exactly what is needed to keep your employees skilled and your customers safe.