Skills management software for the construction industry
Maintain a clear overview of skills and training with our dynamic skills matrix for construction organizations
Lay a foundation for skills development
Take control of construction skills development and training in your organization. Real-time tracking and insights into employees’ technical skills provide you with a standardized method of ensuring constant expertise in specific technologies and applications.
- Use real-time skills matrices with an intuitive central dashboard
- Easily keep track of all your construction training documentation in a single-source-of-truth location
- Grant employees access to various trainings depending on their qualifications and needs
Real results achieved by our customers
Safe, compliant, audit-ready
Ensure your construction projects continue to run smoothly and safely – and adhere to regulatory standards. With AG5’s automated skills management software, you’ll maintain a transparent, audit-proof overview of employees’ certification statuses, proving your commitment to safety and continuous improvement.
- Use intuitive, standardized dashboards to accurately track and assess skills throughout your construction
- Stay compliant as technology evolves and requirements change
- Quantify construction skills requirements on a per-team or per-individual basis
Your blueprint for a cost-effective future
Clear oversight of the construction skills and qualifications that your employees possess – and those that are needed – provide you with budgetary confidence you need to plan efficiently and effectively. You’ll spend less and use less – while ensuring your resources are appropriately allocated.
- Efficiently allocate resources and reduce training costs
- Close only the necessary skills gaps, without wasting time
- Provide employees with targeted training and development opportunities
Bridge the skills gap
Use intuitive, custom skill matrices – or download our free, industry-specific template – enabling you to track, manage, and plan for essential construction certifications that will ensure regulatory compliance, improve safety, increase efficiency, and boost employee development, retention, and recruitment initiatives.
With AG5, you’ll have full oversight of construction certifications in your organization, including:
- OSHA 10-Hour and 30-Hour Construction Safety Certification
- LEED Green Associate
- Certified Construction Manager (CCM)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Certified Professional Constructor (CPC)
- Design-Build Professional (DBIA)
- Construction Documents Technologist (CDT)
- Certified Safety Professional (CSP)
- Construction Health and Safety Technician (CHST)
- Associate Constructor (AC)