Skills management software for the mining industry
Maintain a clear overview of skills and training with our dynamic skills matrix for mining organizations
Stay strategic – and ahead of the curve
Create a structurally sound plan for skills development and training in your organization. Real-time tracking and insights into employees’ technical skills provide you with a standardized method of ensuring expertise in new or specific technologies and applications.
- Use real-time skills matrices with an intuitive central dashboard
- Easily keep track of all your mining training documentation in a single-source-of-truth location
- Grant employees access to various trainings depending on their qualifications and needs
Real results achieved by our customers
Safe, compliant, audit-ready
Ensure your organization’s plans and processes are safe, secure, and meet compliance and regulatory standards. With AG5’s automated skills management software, you’ll maintain a transparent, audit-proof overview of employees’ mining certification statuses, proving your commitment to security and continuous improvement in an industry in which success is efficiency.
- Use intuitive, standardized dashboards to accurately track and assess skills throughout your entire mining organization
- Stay compliant as technology evolves and requirements change
- Quantify requirements on a per-team or per-individual basis
Dig deep into a cost-effective future
Clear oversight of the mining skills and qualifications that your employees possess – and those that are needed – provide you with budgetary confidence you need to plan efficiently and effectively. You’ll spend less and use less – while ensuring your resources are appropriately allocated.
- Efficiently allocate resources and reduce training costs
- Close only the necessary skills gaps, without wasting time
- Provide employees with targeted training and development opportunities
Close the skills gap – efficiency and effectively
Use intuitive, custom skill matrices – or download our free, industry-specific template – enabling you to track, manage, and plan for essential mining certifications that will improve workplace safety, ensure regulatory compliance, increase efficiency, and boost employee development, retention, and recruitment initiatives.
With AG5, you’ll have full oversight of all mining certifications in your organization, including:
- MSHA - Mine Safety and Health Administration certification (MSHA)
- OSHA - Occupational Safety and Health Administration certification (OSHA)
- Society for Mining, Metallurgy, and Exploration certification (SME)
- Certified Mine Safety Professional (CMSP)
- Certified Mining Engineer (CME)
- Certified Mineral Manager (CMM)
- Certified Mine Safety Coordinator (CMSC)
- Certified Mine Safety Instructor (CMSI)
- Certified Environmental and Safety Compliance Officer (CESCO)
- Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH)