Telecommunications skills matrix template
Download your free template here
With our free telecommunications skills matrix template, you will receive a clear overview of the skills that are present in your organization, as well as those that are missing. Using this information, you can develop and implement a plan to ensure that your employees’ skills are up to date, comprehensive, compliant, and ready for the future.
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
- Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE)
- Juniper Networks Certified Internet Associate (JNCIA)
- Juniper Networks Certified Internet Specialist (JNCIS)
- Juniper Networks Certified Internet Professional (JNCIP)
- Registered Communications Distribution Designer (RCDD)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Certified Telecommunications Network Specialist (CTNS)
- Certified Wireless Network Administrator (CWNA)
- Certified Wireless Security Professional (CWSP)
- Certified Wireless Design Professional (CWDP)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
- Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- CompTIA Network+ Certification (CompTIA Network+)
- CompTIA Security+ Certification (CompTIA Security+)
- Outside Plant Technician (OSP)
Network infrastructure design and implementation: Involves designing and building networks capable of handling a large volume of data. Certifications that prove this skill include Cisco Certified Design Associate (CCDA) and CompTIA Network+.
Troubleshooting and repair of network systems: Requires the ability to diagnose and repair problems in a timely manner. Certifications that prove this skill include CompTIA A+ and Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA).
Fiber optic installation and maintenance: Involves the installation and maintenance of fiber optic cables, as well as troubleshooting connectivity issues. Certifications that prove this skill include Fiber Optic Association Certified Fiber Optic Technician (FOA CFOT).
Wireless network installation and management: Requires knowledge of wireless networking technologies and the ability to manage and troubleshoot wireless networks. Certifications that prove this skill include Certified Wireless Network Administrator (CWNA) and Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP).
Cybersecurity fundamentals: Involves knowledge of basic cybersecurity concepts and techniques to secure network infrastructure. Certifications that prove this skill include CompTIA Security+ and Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP).
Skills management software can help track and manage the certifications of technicians, ensuring they have the right skills and knowledge to troubleshoot and repair network systems.