Data scientist skills matrix template
Download your free template here
With our free data scientist skills matrix template, you will receive a clear overview of the skills that are present in your organization, as well as those that are missing. Using this information, you can develop and implement a plan to ensure that your employees’ skills are up to date, comprehensive, compliant, and ready for the future.
- AWS Certified Big Data - Specialty
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Scientist Associate
- Google Cloud Certified - Professional Data Engineer
- SAS Certified Data Scientist
- IBM Data Science Professional Certification
- Cloudera Certified Data Scientist
- Databricks Certified Associate Developer for Apache Spark
- EMC Data Science Associate (EMCDSA)
- Certified Analytics Professional (CAP)
- Data Science Council of America (DASCA) Senior Data Scientist (SDS)
- Oracle Business Intelligence Foundation Suite 11 Certified Implementation Specialist
- Teradata 14 Certified Data Scientist
- Tableau Desktop Specialist
- IBM Certified Data Engineer - Big Data
- Alteryx Designer Core Certification
- AWS Certified Machine Learning - Specialty
- SAS Certified Advanced Analytics Professional
- Microsoft Certified: Azure AI Engineer Associate
- HDP Certified Apache Spark Developer
- Certified Data Scientist
Career Development: Helping employees develop their careers within organizations is an important focus for skills gap analysis. Certifications such as the Certified Career Development Professional (CCDP) or the Career Development Facilitator (CDF) can demonstrate proficiency in career development.
Succession Planning: Identifying and developing future leaders within organizations is critical for long-term success. Certifications such as the Certified Professional in Succession Planning (CPSP) or the Succession Planning Certificate can demonstrate proficiency in succession planning.
Talent Management: Attracting, retaining, and developing talent is a key focus for many organizations. Certifications such as the Talent Management Practitioner (TMP) or the Certified Talent Management Professional (CTMP) can demonstrate proficiency in talent management.
Performance Management: Developing effective performance management systems is important for identifying and addressing skills gaps. Certifications such as the Certified Performance Management Professional (CPMP) or the Certified Performance Technologist (CPT) can demonstrate proficiency in performance management.
Employee Engagement: Engaging and motivating employees is critical for maintaining a productive workforce. Certifications such as the Employee Engagement Practitioner (EEP) or the Certified Employee Engagement Specialist (CEES) can demonstrate proficiency in employee engagement.
Skills management software can help HR teams identify skill gaps and develop targeted training programs to address those gaps, ultimately improving employee performance and retention.