Recruitment skills matrix template
Download your free template here
With our free recruitment skills matrix template, you will receive a clear overview of the skills that are present in your organization, as well as those that are missing. Using this information, you can develop and implement a plan to ensure that your employees’ skills are up to date, comprehensive, compliant, and ready for the future.
- Certified Staffing Professional (CSP)
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR)
- Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR)
- Certified Diversity and Inclusion Recruiter (CDR)
- Certified Internet Recruiter (CIR)
- Certified Employee Retention Specialist (CERS)
- Certified Recruitment Professional (CRP)
- Professional Recruiter Certification (PRC)
- Social Talent Black Belt Certification
- LinkedIn Recruiter Certification
- Certified Advanced Recruiting Strategist (CARS)
- Certified Employment Support Professional (CESP)
- Certified Executive Recruiter (CER)
- Certified Healthcare Recruiter (CHCR)
- Certified Internet Research Specialist (CIRS)
- Certified Staffing Manager (CSM)
- Certified Strategic Talent Acquisition Professional (CSTAP)
- Certified Talent Acquisition Consultant (CTAC)
- Certified Talent Management Practitioner (CTMP)
- Talent Sourcing Certification (TSC)
Candidate sourcing skills: Sourcing and attracting top talent require proficiency in various recruiting tools such as LinkedIn Recruiter, Indeed, and Glassdoor. Certifications that can demonstrate proficiency in this area include the LinkedIn Certified Professional – Recruiter Certification, the Indeed Academy Recruitment Certification, and the Glassdoor Recruiter Academy Certification.
Candidate assessment skills: Assessing candidate skills and fit require knowledge of various assessment techniques such as behavioral interviewing, skills testing, and personality profiling. Certifications that can validate proficiency in this area include the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) Certified Professional (CP) Certification and the Predictive Index Behavioral Assessment Certification.
Diversity and inclusion skills: Building diverse and inclusive teams require knowledge of various diversity and inclusion practices such as bias training, cultural competency, and employee resource groups. Certifications that can demonstrate proficiency in this area include the SHRM Inclusive Workplace Culture Specialty Credential and the Diversity and Inclusion Certification offered by the Institute for Diversity Certification.
Employer branding skills: Building and promoting a strong employer brand requires proficiency in various branding techniques such as social media marketing, content creation, and employee advocacy. Certifications that can validate proficiency in this area include the Employer Branding Academy Certification and the Social Media Marketing Certification offered by the Hubspot Academy.
Data analytics skills: Leveraging data to improve recruiting outcomes requires knowledge of various data analytics tools such as Tableau, Power BI, and Google Analytics. Certifications that can demonstrate proficiency in this area include the Tableau Desktop Specialist Certification, the Microsoft Certified: Data Analyst Associate Certification, and the Google Analytics Individual Qualification (IQ) Certification.
Skills management software can benefit the recruitment industry by identifying and tracking employee skillsets, facilitating targeted training and development, improving collaboration among team members, and ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements.