Cross skills matrix template
Download your free template here
With our free cross skills matrix template, you will receive a clear overview of the skills that are present in your organization, as well as those that are missing. Using this information, you can develop and implement a plan to ensure that your employees’ skills are up to date, comprehensive, compliant, and ready for the future.
- Certified Six Sigma Green Belt
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
- Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO)
- Certified Agile Leadership (CAL)
- Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- Professional Scrum Master (PSM)
- Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification
- CompTIA Project+ Certification
- ITIL 4 Foundation Certification
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
- SAFe 5.0 Agilist Certification
- Certified Product Owner (CPO)
- Certified Professional for Requirements Engineering (CPRE)
- Six Sigma Black Belt Certification
- PRINCE2 Foundation Certification
- Change Management Foundation Certification
Project Management: The ability to plan, execute and manage projects effectively is essential for cross-functional teams. Certifications such as Project Management Professional (PMP) or Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) can demonstrate knowledge and proficiency in project management.
Communication: Effective communication is crucial for cross-functional teams to work together efficiently. Certifications such as the International Association of Business Communicators (IABC) or the Certified Professional in Learning and Performance (CPLP) can demonstrate strong communication skills.
Leadership: Cross-functional teams require strong leadership to guide and motivate team members. Certifications such as the Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) or the Certified Manager (CM) can demonstrate leadership skills.
Problem-Solving: The ability to identify and solve problems efficiently is essential for cross-functional teams. Certifications such as Six Sigma or Certified Quality Engineer (CQE) can demonstrate proficiency in problem-solving.
Technical Skills: Depending on the nature of the project, technical skills may be required. Certifications such as Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) can demonstrate proficiency in technical skills.
Skills management software can help cross-functional teams identify areas of overlap in skills and expertise, facilitating collaboration and improving overall team performance.