Consulting skills matrix template
Download your free template here
With our free consulting skills matrix template, you will receive a clear overview of the skills that are present in your organization, as well as those that are missing. Using this information, you can develop and implement a plan to ensure that your employees’ skills are up to date, comprehensive, compliant, and ready for the future.
- Certified Management Consultant (CMC)
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Six Sigma Certification
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR)
- Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR)
- Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP)
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP)
- Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality (CPHQ)
- Certified Data Management Professional (CDMP)
- Certified Financial Services Auditor (CFSA)
- Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC)
- Certified Business Continuity Professional (CBCP)
- Certified Quality Auditor (CQA)
- Certified Software Quality Engineer (CSQE)
- Certified Professional in Supplier Diversity (CPSD)
Communication: Consultants must have strong communication skills to convey complex ideas to clients and colleagues. Certifications such as the Certified Management Consultant (CMC) from the Institute of Management Consultants (IMC) demonstrate expertise in communication and other consulting skills.
Problem solving: Consultants must be skilled problem-solvers to address clients’ needs and find effective solutions. Certifications such as the Problem and Opportunity Identification (POI) from the IMC demonstrate problem-solving skills.
Analytical thinking: Consultants must have strong analytical skills to evaluate data and make informed recommendations to clients. Certifications such as the Certified Analytics Professional (CAP) from the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA) demonstrate expertise in analytical thinking.
Leadership: Consultants often lead project teams and must have strong leadership skills to guide team members and ensure successful project outcomes. Certifications such as the Project Management Professional (PMP) from the Project Management Institute (PMI) demonstrate leadership skills.
Adaptability: Consultants must be adaptable to changing client needs and be able to work in diverse environments. Certifications such as the Certified Global Business Professional (CGBP) from NASBITE International demonstrate adaptability to international business practices.
Skills management software helps consultancies keep up with changes in their fields and maintain employee certifications, ensuring they provide high-quality services to clients.