Discover the new features of our October release!
Note: the new “batch action wizard” and the improved “search & filter” are difficult to explain in text, so please watch the video!
1) New: ‘two-step Batch action Wizard’: You can now set e.g. the achievement-score or attachment for the whole group, or individually.
2) Improved: ‘Search & Filter’ now works more intuitively and it is easier to filter a group of employees to do a batch action with.
3) New: ‘Breadcrumb navigation’ helps to understand where you are in our application.
In the video below we discuss the highlights of our latest release:
1) It is now possible to set “Minimal amount of employees” directly inside the Skills matrix.
2) We added the option to set the width of the matrix headers (columns and rows).
3) Our apps Skills Portfolio and Skills Assessment are now available in 4 languages (English, French, German & Dutch).
4) In the Assessment app, the Qualification description is now also shown with “text markup” (E.g. bold, links, italic etc.).
Watch the video below to see the newest features of our latest release:
1) Improved authorization functionality
- Users that only have access to e.g. 2 skills matrices, can now also see the alert list in the context of these 2 matrices.
- Employee detail page, and qualification detail page adjustments.
- Detail page adjustmensts of employees when they have different access levels for different matrices.
2) Speed improvements Alert list
3) Option to add links to Qualification description
For the qualification description field, we now support textual markups: clickable links (urls), bold, italic and list.
Take a look at the most important new features of our latest release in the video below:
- Employee detail page: New sidebar with Planning details, Qualification History, Qualification description and Documents.
- The Qualification validity period is not only in days anymore. You can now enter the number of days, months, years. Tip: be sure to check the conversion we’ve done.
- Alert list has extra filters on: Problems, Warnings etc. The scheduled/planned qualifications can also be included.
- The planning dates are also included in the Alert list export.
- Option to set the result to be ‘Not achieved’/’Failed’.