We are happy to inform you that as of yesterday we rolled out our second release of 2021. This release contains several improvements we would like to share in the video below.
The main new functionalities are:
1) New layout for the Employee detail page & my portfolio page; Works better with smaller screens, e.g. tablets, and scales better for new data segments as e.g. the new “potential positions”.
2) Introduction of “Potential positions”; showing top matches of potential future positions. These top matches can be pinned on employee pages.
3) Improved Alert list filtering; clearly distinct filtering on positions and/or qualification requirement rules.
4) Improved German label translations, after getting constructive feedback from one of our German customers.
Check out the highlights of our January release in the video below:
1) Improved Alert list:
– filter on custom dates, including on dates in the past
– improved visual timeline
2) More batch actions supported from inside a skills matrix:
– add a qualification planning for multiple employees inside a matrix
– add a qualification revocation for multiple employees inside a matrix
3) Improved qualification plannings:
– more filter options in the planning overview list
– extra meta information shown in detail page
4) Extra meta information: “Created by [user account], at [timestamp]”, is also shown in detail pages for qualification revocations, dispensations and personal requirements.
In this video our head of product, Mathieu, walks you through the new features of our December release:
1) more warnings, e.g. when a user wants to add a qualification result with an issue date in the future.
2) improved filters, with a “show more” button.
3) improved alert list, more flexible period filter and timeline visualization.
And a preview of:
4) “Type of proof”; There can be more ways to proof that a qualification is achieved and it can be important to register exactly which proof was applicable. (e.g. for compliance reasons, or for integrations with external e-learning systems).
Check out the new features of our November release in the video below:
1) Four new batch actions supported:
– From the employee detail page, add results for multiple qualifications.
– From the qualification detail page, add results for multiple qualifications.
– From inside a skills matrix, add results for one employee and multiple qualifications.
– From employee overview list, add plannings or revocations.
2) Option to filter employees based on their manager(s), on the employee overview list.
3) More information available inside the qualification dialog (inside the Skills Matrix).
Discover the new features of our October release!
Note: the new “batch action wizard” and the improved “search & filter” are difficult to explain in text, so please watch the video!
1) New: ‘two-step Batch action Wizard’: You can now set e.g. the achievement-score or attachment for the whole group, or individually.
2) Improved: ‘Search & Filter’ now works more intuitively and it is easier to filter a group of employees to do a batch action with.
3) New: ‘Breadcrumb navigation’ helps to understand where you are in our application.
In the video below we discuss the highlights of our latest release:
1) It is now possible to set “Minimal amount of employees” directly inside the Skills matrix.
2) We added the option to set the width of the matrix headers (columns and rows).
3) Our apps Skills Portfolio and Skills Assessment are now available in 4 languages (English, French, German & Dutch).
4) In the Assessment app, the Qualification description is now also shown with “text markup” (E.g. bold, links, italic etc.).
Watch the video below to see the newest features of our latest release:
1) Improved authorization functionality
- Users that only have access to e.g. 2 skills matrices, can now also see the alert list in the context of these 2 matrices.
- Employee detail page, and qualification detail page adjustments.
- Detail page adjustmensts of employees when they have different access levels for different matrices.
2) Speed improvements Alert list
3) Option to add links to Qualification description
For the qualification description field, we now support textual markups: clickable links (urls), bold, italic and list.
Take a look at the most important new features of our latest release in the video below:
- Employee detail page: New sidebar with Planning details, Qualification History, Qualification description and Documents.
- The Qualification validity period is not only in days anymore. You can now enter the number of days, months, years. Tip: be sure to check the conversion we’ve done.
- Alert list has extra filters on: Problems, Warnings etc. The scheduled/planned qualifications can also be included.
- The planning dates are also included in the Alert list export.
- Option to set the result to be ‘Not achieved’/’Failed’.