Real estate skills matrix template
Download your free template here
With our free real estate skills matrix template, you will receive a clear overview of the skills that are present in your organization, as well as those that are missing. Using this information, you can develop and implement a plan to ensure that your employees’ skills are up to date, comprehensive, compliant, and ready for the future.
- Real Estate Salesperson License
- Real Estate Broker License
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Accredited Buyer's Representative (ABR)
- Certified Property Manager (CPM)
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Graduate, REALTOR® Institute (GRI)
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist® (SRES®)
- Resort and Second-Home Property Specialist (RSPS)
- Certified Real Estate Team Specialist (C-RETS)
- Real Estate Negotiation Expert (RENE)
- Certified Real Estate Brokerage Manager (CRB)
- At Home With Diversity® (AHWD)
- Military Relocation Professional (MRP)
- Short Sales & Foreclosure Resource® (SFR®)
- Green Certified Real Estate Professional (GCREP)
- Accredited Land Consultant (ALC)
- e-PRO® Certification
- Real Estate Staging Professional (RESA-PRO)
- Certified International Property Specialist (CIPS)
Property management: Skills required to manage properties, including leasing, maintenance, and tenant relations. Certifications that prove these skills include the Certified Property Manager (CPM) certification and the Accredited Residential Manager (ARM) certification.
Real estate appraisal: Skills required to determine the value of real estate. Certifications that prove these skill include the Appraisal Institute (AI) MAI certification and the American Society of Appraisers (ASA) certification.
Real estate law: Skills required to understand the legal aspects of real estate transactions. Certifications that prove these skills include the National Association of Realtors (NAR) Real Estate Law certification and the Real Estate Educators Association (REEA) Real Estate Law certification.
Sales and marketing: Skills required to market and sell real estate. Certifications that prove these skills include the Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) certification and the Real Estate Business Institute (REBI) Certified Real Estate Team Specialist certification.
Real estate finance: Skills required to understand the financial aspects of real estate transactions. Certifications that prove these skills include the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) certification and the Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA) Certified Mortgage Banker (CMB) certification.
Skills management software can help real estate organizations track professional development, stay current on regulatory requirements, and manage licenses and certifications.