GxP data integrity skills matrix template
Download your free template here
With our free GxP data integrity skills matrix template, you will receive a clear overview of the skills that are present in your organization, as well as those that are missing. Using this information, you can develop and implement a plan to ensure that your employees’ skills are up to date, comprehensive, compliant, and ready for the future.
- Certified GxP Data Integrity Professional (CGDIP)
- Certified Data Integrity Auditor (CDIA)
- Certified Data Integrity Specialist (CDIS)
- Certified GxP Data Integrity Auditor (CGDIA)
- Certified Data Integrity Governance Professional (CDIGP)
- Certified Data Integrity Analyst (CDIA)
- Certified GxP Data Integrity Manager (CGDIM)
- Certified GxP Data Integrity Consultant (CGDIC)
- Certified GxP Data Integrity Expert (CGDIE)
- Certified Data Integrity Administrator (CDIA)
- Certified GxP Data Integrity Lead (CGDIL)
- Certified Data Integrity Trainer (CDIT)
- Certified GxP Data Integrity Practitioner (CGDIP)
- Certified Data Integrity Assurance Professional (CDIAP)
- Certified GxP Data Integrity Specialist (CGDIS)
- Certified Data Integrity Compliance Officer (CDICO)
- Certified GxP Data Integrity Coordinator (CGDIC)
- Certified Data Integrity Implementation Specialist (CDIIS)
- Certified GxP Data Integrity Analyst (CGDIA)
- Certified Data Integrity Risk Assessor (CDIRA)
Data Governance: This skill involves establishing and implementing processes and controls to maintain the integrity, confidentiality, and availability of GxP data throughout its lifecycle. Demonstrating proficiency in data governance can be evidenced by achieving the Certified Data Management Professional (CDMP) certification, offered by DAMA, which validates expertise in data governance frameworks, policies, and best practices.
Computer Systems Validation (CSV): Proficiency in CSV includes knowledge of industry standards and regulations for validating computerized systems that generate, process, or store GxP data, ensuring their reliability and compliance. To prove competence in CSV, professionals can obtain the Certified Validation Professional (CVP) certification, provided by the Society of Validation Professionals (SVP), which verifies expertise in CSV methodologies, risk assessment, and regulatory compliance.
Risk Management: This skill involves identifying, assessing, and mitigating risks that could impact the integrity of GxP data, ensuring data accuracy and reliability. Demonstrating proficiency in risk management can be highlighted by obtaining the Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC) certification, offered by ISACA, which validates expertise in risk identification, assessment, and response strategies in an information systems context.
Data Auditing: This skill entails conducting systematic reviews and assessments of GxP data and related processes to ensure compliance, accuracy, and data integrity. The Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) certification, provided by ISACA, demonstrates proficiency in data auditing, internal control assessment, and information systems governance.
Quality Assurance: Proficiency in quality assurance involves implementing processes and systems to ensure that GxP data meets regulatory requirements and quality standards. The Certified Quality Auditor (CQA) certification, offered by the American Society for Quality (ASQ), validates expertise in auditing quality management systems, including data integrity controls and compliance with regulatory standards.
Skills management software is important in GxP data integrity to track and ensure competency in data governance, computer systems validation, risk management, and data auditing, enhancing overall data integrity and regulatory compliance.