Commercial printing industry skills matrix template
Download your free template here
With our free sales commerical printing skills matrix template, you will receive a clear overview of the skills that are present in your organization, as well as those that are missing. Using this information, you can develop and implement a plan to ensure that your employees’ skills are up to date, comprehensive, compliant, and ready for the future.
- Certified Printing Specialist (CPS)
- Certified Print Production Professional (CPPP)
- Certified Flexographic Technician (CFT)
- G7 Expert Certification
- PrintED Certification
- Adobe Certified Expert (ACE)
- Digital Printing Certification
- Screen Printing Certification
- Mailpiece Design Professional (MDP)
- Graphic Communications Certification (GCC)
- Certified Print Services Provider (CPSP)
- Print MIS Certification
- Certified Prepress Technician (CPT)
- Certified Bindery Finishing Technician (CBFT)
- Color Management Professional Certification
- Lean Manufacturing Certification
- ISO 9001 Certification
- ISO 14001 Certification
- OSHA 30-Hour General Industry Certification
- Root Cause Analysis Certification
Graphic Design: This involves the ability to create visual concepts and designs using computer software. A certification that can prove this skill is the Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) certification offered by Adobe.
Digital Printing: This involves the ability to operate digital printing equipment and software. A certification that can prove this skill is the Digital Print Specialist certification offered by Printing Industries of America.
Color Management: This involves the ability to maintain consistent color quality across different printing jobs. A certification that can prove this skill is the Idealliance Certified Color Management Professional (CCMP) certification.
Sales and Marketing: This involves the ability to sell printing services and develop marketing strategies for printing businesses. A certification that can prove this skill is the Certified Print Sales Professional (CPSP) certification offered by Printing Industries of America.
Lean Manufacturing: This involves the ability to streamline printing processes to eliminate waste and increase efficiency. A certification that can prove this skill is the Lean Six Sigma certification offered by the International Association of Six Sigma Certification (IASSC).
Skills management software is important in the commercial printing industry as it helps track the skills of employees who operate and maintain printing presses, bindery equipment, and finishing machinery, ensuring that they are up-to-date with the latest technologies and safety procedures.