Insurance skills matrix template
Download your free template here
With our free insurance skills matrix template, you will receive a clear overview of the skills that are present in your organization, as well as those that are missing. Using this information, you can develop and implement a plan to ensure that your employees’ skills are up to date, comprehensive, compliant, and ready for the future.
- Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter (CPCU)
- Certified Insurance Counselor (CIC)
- Associate in Risk Management (ARM)
- Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU)
- Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC)
- Certified Risk Manager (CRM)
- Accredited Advisor in Insurance (AAI)
- Certified Employee Benefits Specialist (CEBS)
- Certified Insurance Service Representative (CISR)
- Certified Professional Insurance Agent (CPIA)
- Certified Insurance Wholesaler (CIW)
- Certified Insurance Consultant (CIC)
- Associate in Insurance Accounting and Finance (AIAF)
- Associate in Fidelity and Surety Bonding (AFSB)
- Associate in Insurance Services (AIS)
- Associate in Claims (AIC)
- Associate in Marine Insurance Management (AMIM)
- Associate in Surplus Lines Insurance (ASLI)
- Associate in Reinsurance (ARe)
Underwriting: Involves assessing and pricing risk associated with insurance policies. Certifications include the Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter (CPCU) designation and the Associate in Commercial Underwriting (AU) certification.
Claims adjusting: Involves investigating and settling insurance claims. Certifications include the Associate in Claims (AIC) certification and the Certified Insurance Counselor (CIC) designation.
Risk management: Involves identifying and mitigating potential risks to financial stability. Certifications include the Risk Management Society (RIMS) certification and the Certified Risk Management Professional (CRMP) designation.
Actuarial science: Involves using statistical models to predict and manage risk. Certifications include the Society of Actuaries (SOA) certification and the Casualty Actuarial Society (CAS) certification.
Insurance brokerage: Involves helping clients find appropriate insurance coverage. Certifications include the Chartered Insurance Broker (CIB) designation and the Registered Insurance Broker (RIBO) certification.
Skills management software can help insurance organizations track and manage employee certifications, ensuring they stay current on regulatory requirements and are able to provide the best coverage to their clients.