Exchange information about employees’ roles in crisis organizations between your Everbridge and AG5 systems
How does the AG5-Everbridge integration work?
- AG5 shares information about employees’ ancillary roles in crisis organizations to the Everbridge system.
- AG5 records which skills are required and shares which employees are qualified for these roles.
- Employees without the right qualifications won’t be made available.
What are the benefits of Everbridge and AG5?
- only qualified employees automatically visible – time-saving
- no need to update results in two separate systems – automatic data interchange, central storage, and version control