How does it sound to work in a role where you can put your creativity, marketing skills, and love of all things tech- and innovation-related to full use? Creating, developing, executing, and evaluating online go-to-market campaigns and activities for solutions that make a real difference, enhancing our customer’s journey? All of this while charting your own career path and growing both personally and professionally? If this sounds appealing to you, read more about our junior marketing specialist vacancy at AG5.
Who are we?
AG5 has been making a huge difference at international companies – small and large alike – for fifteen years now, helping them get to grips with staff skills management.
Our clients also play a vital role in how we work at AG5 – we listen very carefully to them and use their input and feedback to continuously improve our products. Because we know this is the only way to create the very best skills management software on the market.
But it’s also specialists, like you, who form the bedrock of our success with your talent, expertise, and experience. To nurture your talent to the full, we offer great professional development opportunities.
Your role within AG5
As a Junior Marketing Specialist, you will work closely with the Head of Marketing and the sales team and will help in our ambitious sure plans to further scale and grow over the next few years and expand our B2B client portfolio in industries such as manufacturing, food production, IT and many more.
Among your daily responsibilities, your tasks will include:
- Liaising with Sales and other team members for creating compelling, persuasive content and visual concepts for various digital assets, including landing pages, ads, webinars, whitepapers, infographics, videos, and more
- Working collaboratively with external stakeholders like designers, content writers and web developers to contribute to sales and marketing campaigns, developing other marketing collateral and assets
- Keeping a close eye on trends, and best practices, as well as on insights and analytics data to improve and optimize campaign costs and performance
- Optimizing funnels based on performance, conversions and tracking metrics and goals for digital marketing activities across multiple channels
- Building nurturing flows for incoming leads, supporting the conversion process to SQLs
- Editing and sometimes also creating compelling informative content and copy for a variety of marketing channels
- Planning, writing and scheduling email and paid marketing campaigns
- Blog/website management & continuous SEO optimization
What do I need to bring to the table?
As our potential junior marketing specialist, we’re looking for someone with the following skills, competencies, qualifications, and personality traits:
- Experience working in a marketing position for at least 2-3 years
- Degree in Marketing, Media or similar
- Good understanding of digital marketing channels, social media, content marketing, SEO, conversational marketing and email marketing
- Experience working with tools such as G-Suite, Hotjar, WordPress, marketing automation tools, webinar tools
- Occasional quality content creation and analytics skills
- Excellent verbal/written English-language skills (further languages such as German, Dutch or French would be a huge plus)
- Strong project management and planning skills with the ability to multitask
- Enthusiasm, curiosity, independence, responsibility
- High level of professional & intellectual ability
- Tech savvy and a quick learner of new technologies with appetite for lifelong learninG
What can I expect from AG5?
Besides a great working and learning environment, you can expect to:
- feel right at home in our open and informal work culture
- set up your personal workspace any way you want or work from home – it’s up to you
- play a key role in creating products that make a real difference to our clients
- get paid a good salary in line with your skill and experience level
- have the freedom to learn on the job
- flexible working hours
- other perks
Looking forward to your application via email email@example.com.