Would you like your next step in your sales career to be focused on the growth of an existing client portfolio? A role where you are the commercial quarterback for AG5’s relationship with our clients? Meaning you get to use all your people skills, creativity and growth mindset to enable our customers to be growing with AG5.
We are in search of a self-starting Growth Executive for the named accounts within our client portfolio. Your main responsibility is to expand and renew existing accounts through upsells and cross-sell beyond our original buying center. This role is crucial in driving success for AG5 since much of our growth already comes from current clients, and we feel that we are just scratching the surface.
You will maintain your book of business through relationship management, product knowledge and becoming the trusted advisor of our clients. If you possess great consultative sales skills and business acumen, this role gives you the chance to pitch a solution to FT1000 companies with strong product-market-fit.
Collaborating as a team, we will work together to make sure our clients reach fast time-to-value with the AG5 solution and from there build a growth plan. You will report to the CRO and are part of the growing sales team.
Hit your quota by:
- Strategically plan a annual calendar of events with our clients
- Proactively hunt for new business within other business units
- Engage and educate customers on the available solutions with AG5
- Work closely with our AE, onboarding and support teams to deliver a exceptional customer experience to our clients
- Being innovative with how we engage with clients, bring value in every touchpoint
Who are we looking for
- 5 years of B2B Saas experience , ideally in HR tech
- Strong sales track record, and you are able to provide evidence
- If you have previously worked in a company selling in to large industrial manufacturers, that’s a plus
- Individuals who are self-motivated, can manage themselves effectively, and take ownership of their work
- Msc degree in business or related field
At AG5, you’ll find a welcoming and open work culture that encourages personal growth and development. The company offers a variety of perks to make sure employees feel comfortable and supported, including a fresh and healthy lunch option, the ability to customize your personal workspace, and the flexibility to work from home. In terms of compensation, you can expect a competitive salary above industry standards.
Additionally, AG5 encourages continuous learning and professional development, with opportunities to learn on the job and flexible working hours. We also have fun team-building activities, an annual company outing, pension fund, benefits such as a full-time employment contract, and 25 days off per year.
How to apply?
You can apply directly on LinkedIn.