We are looking for a Content Marketing Specialist with a proven track record in creating valuable content who is comfortable with strategy and can help us tell our story. If this sounds exciting for you, read more about our vacancy at AG5.
Who are we?
At AG5 we are helping international companies – small and large alike – to get to grips with staff skills management. Our clients play a vital role in how we work – we listen very carefully to them and use their input and feedback to continuously improve our products. Because we know this is the only way to create the very best skills intelligence software on the market. Thus, we need specialists, like you, working as part of a tight-knit team to make a real impact on the company’s growth every day.
In collaboration with our growth marketer, you will be responsible for all customer and partner marketing efforts. The AG5 headquarters is based in Amsterdam, but we are working with colleagues from different cities across Europe. We do not mind where you are working from – be it a rural retreat or from a café in a bustling city – as long as we are in the same time zone.
- Create and implement a content strategy with a vision for blog, email, gated content, social media, and the occasional webinars
- Oversee the creation (or repurposing) and distribution of full-funnel content
- Develop sales enablement materials (decks, case studies, product brochures, etc.)
- Maintain the company website while focusing on SEO and content optimization
- Run campaigns and projects from idea briefing to execution, incl. collaboration with agencies and internal stakeholder management
- Edit and proofread content on a regular basis
- Manage company social media accounts
- Develop and maintain the content calendar
- Continuously collect customer insights to see which content works best and report on it
- Contribute to the development of our marketing and business goals
- A great storyteller
- A problem solver with an appetite for lifelong learning
- Collaborative and transparent with a getting things done mindset
- You understand that content needs to be engaging and informative and most importantly customized to different audiences.
- Your work is focused on the ‘why’, hence you create materials with the main goal in mind
- Experience working in a marketing position for at least 3-4 years
- Degree in Marketing, Media or similar
- A good understanding of SEO
- Editorial skills and attention to detail with experience in writing web and marketing copy
- Experience in handling deadlines and external consultants while running multiple projects at the same time
- Experience working with tools such as G-Suite, Hotjar, WordPress, CRM (preferably HubSpot), webinar tools
- Excellent verbal/written English-language skills (further languages such as German, Dutch or French would be a plus)
- Enthusiasm, curiosity, independence, responsibility
What can you expect from AG5?
Besides a great working and learning environment, you can expect to:
- feel right at home in our open and informal work culture
- fresh, healthy lunch
- set up your personal workspace any way you want or work from home – it’s up to you
- get paid a good salary in line with your skill and experience level
- have the freedom to learn on the job
- flexible working hours
- Yearly company outing
- full-time employment contract and 25 days off per year
What’s next? I understand if you still have some questions before you decide to dive in. No worries, I would be happy to answer them. I am Eszter, the Growth Marketer at AG5. If you are not ready to apply yet, ask me (email@example.com). If you are ready, then talk to you soon.