Skills management software for the IT and technology industries
Maintain a clear overview of skills and training with our dynamic skills matrix for IT and technology organizations
Chart the course for IT skills development and training in your organization. Real-time tracking and insights into employees’ technical skills provide you with a standardized method of ensuring expertise in specific technologies and applications.
- Use real-time skills matrices with an intuitive central dashboard
- Easily keep track of all your IT training documentation in a single-source-of-truth location
- Grant employees access to various trainings depending on their qualifications and needs
Real results achieved by our customers
Secure, compliant, audit-ready
Ensure your organization’s IT infrastructure and systems are secure and current with compliance and regulatory standards. With AG5’s automated skills management software, you’ll maintain a transparent, audit-proof overview of employees’ IT certification statuses, proving your commitment to security and continuous improvement.
- Use intuitive, standardized dashboards to accurately track and assess skills throughout your entire IT department
- Stay compliant as technology evolves and requirements change
- Quantify IT requirements on a per-team or per-individual basis
Your map to a cost-effective future
Clear oversight of the IT skills and qualifications that your employees possess – and those that are needed – provide you with budgetary confidence you need to plan efficiently and effectively. You’ll spend less and use less – while ensuring your resources are appropriately allocated.
- Efficiently allocate resources and reduce training costs
- Close only the necessary skills gaps, without wasting time
- Provide employees with targeted training and development opportunities
The highest standards of IT security
Our skills management software has passed rigorous cybersecurity screenings conducted by 84 of our major clients, including Toyota and Tata Steel.
- Fully compliant with the EU’s GDPR legislation
- Audited and certified by Lloyd’s in accordance with ISO9001/ISO27001 standards for hosting, IT security, and change management processes
- Secure cloud hosting on AWS offering certifications for PCI-DSS, HIPAA/HITECH, FedRAMP, GDPR, FIPS 140-2, and NIST 800-17
- Secure, convenient access for your company’s users with Single Sign-On (SSO)